Please get in touch to learn more about any of my services...I'd be delighted to talk to you.
I aim to respond to all enquiries within two working days but due to the high volume of enquiries I receive it can sometimes take me a little longer. But I will get back to you.
Terms & Conditions* Payment of your consultation/class fee implies full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
COVID-19 - ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Maintaining the safety of our clients is of the utmost importance. Therefore, until further notice -
Social distancing -
* During the consultation social distancing in line with current Scottish Government guidelines will be maintained as far as reasonably possible.
* The number of people permitted to attend sessions will be in line with current Scottish Government guidelines.
* Please wash your hands or sanitise before our session.
* If you are in a high-risk category and would like Aileen to wear a mask during your consultation, please advise us of this in advance.
* If you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19, if you are waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test or have been asked to self isolate please do not attend your session.
Changes to Scottish Government guidelines -
* The Perfect Puppy Company will only undertake in-person consultations in line with the Scottish Government guidelines.
* If the future guidance advises that it is no longer safe to carry out work outside your session will be postponed.
* In the event of any future lockdown restrictions which require in person consultations to be suspended consultations will take place remotely via Zoom or an equivalent. Where this is not deemed suitable by The Perfect Puppy Company, any fees paid will be credited against a future in person session when guidelines allow. In this instance credit will be allowed to be used beyond the 3 month window referred to above. Any classes suspended due to further lockdown measures will be replaced by remote classes via Zoom. For the avoidance of doubt no refund of unused credit will be given.
By working with The Perfect Puppy Company you agree -
* to fully engage with the process of working with your dog to the best of your ability and understand that any changes will involve commitment and consistency
* to understand there is no 'quick fix' when working with behavioural issues
* not to use aversive tools (choke chains, anti-pull harnesses, spray collars, prong collars, e-collars, rattle cans, water sprays etc) while undertaking training
* not to seek advice from another trainer or behaviour consultant for the same issue whilst you are working with The Perfect Puppy Company.
* be open and honest in providing information
* ask for clarification if anything which is explained in unclear
* have an open mind with regard to potential solutions, changes and strategies
Owners are to understand that modifying behaviour poses a risk of injury. You are to ensure that necessary steps are taken at all times to prevent injury, including avoidance of situations that might trigger an aggressive behaviour. Owners agree to indemnify and hold unaccountable The Perfect Puppy Company against any and all losses, liabilities, judgments and costs (including legal fees and expenses) arising out of, or related to, any claim of injury to persons or property of any kind, whether before, during or after the consultation and when implementing suggested techniques with your dog.
What is personal information and how do we collect it?
The Perfect Puppy Company collects personal information about our clients to provide dog training services. The types of personal information we collect may be contact details or may include further information to enable us to develop an training plan for your dog.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
· Information including email address
· Demographic information such as postcode
· Other information relevant to supporting you while providing training services
What we do with the information we gather
We require the above information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· To improve our products and services.
· We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website or Facebook group according to your interests.
Disclosure of personal information
The Perfect Puppy Company will not disclose, share, sell or rent any personal information we hold about you. without your consent or are required by law to do so. Where the Perfect Puppy Company have outsourced a function or activity. to an external service provider, we will only disclose personal information that the service provider needs to undertake that function or activity. We will require external service providers to enter into confidentiality agreements, prohibiting them from using or disclosing personal information, for any purpose other than to carry out the function or activity for which they are engaged.
The quality, accuracy and correction of personal information we hold
Protecting personal information is a priority and The Perfect Puppy Company always considers security and confidentiality when handling personal information. It is important that the information we maintain and use is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If at any time your personal details change, please let us know so we can update our records.
Access to Personal Information
We respect your right to access personal information the Perfect Puppy Company hold about you. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act (1998). If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect, please follow the contact details in the further information section.
The Perfect Puppy Company is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. The Perfect Puppy Company takes reasonable steps to protect all personal information we hold, from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. All data and laptops are kept securely and laptops are password protected. We will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your personal information when it is no longer needed.